Sensational Drinks, the free business support trade programme from Britvic, is re-launching this month with a new look digital platform designed to help independent operators save time, reduce costs and build sales with exciting brand new features.
The Sensational Drinks programme was originally set up to support licensees with information ahead of the introduction of the Soft Drinks Industry Levy.
Since then, the platform has evolved to offer further advice, point of sale material and recipe inspiration to equip operators with a wealth of information. The new-look website will help deliver a wider range of practical tools, advice and digestible content for busy operators.
Designed by customers and championed by Britvic, the unique platform offers independent operators a range of great support in one place, with new features rolling out across the summer including:
- Promotional support and free case offers throughout the year
- Free sample taster packs across Britvic's most iconic brands with a 'try before you buy' principle
- Marketing advice articles for pubs and bars across a range of different topics including how to use social media effectively, and getting your venue summer ready
- Menuology advice to ensure operators are getting the most out of their food and drink menus
- Best practice guidance for building the perfect food and drink range, plus, food and drink pairing tools and the latest trends
- New inspirational drinks recipes and recipe videos from leading mixologists
- Food & Drink menu maker tool which will go live later in 2019
From July, operators will also be able to get their hands on one of four specially selected sample taster packs at www.sensationaldrinks.com, enabling them to try a range of Britvic products carefully chosen to match their particular style of outlet.