Give customers the option to vote for what happens in your venue.
One of the tools available on Facebook pages are polls. This can be used in a variety of ways to generate interest and footfall in your pubs. These can be used to give customers a choice in your business which can help to generate interest
- To create a poll, you should select the create a poll button from the Facebook activity Buttons.
- Select the 2 choices you would like to make you can only add 2 choices.
- Add a relevant description of the choices.
- Add a picture or Gif to make the post more effective.
- Select the amount of time you would like the post to run for. This can be forever if necessary, but we would suggest no longer than a week to maintain interest.
- Add a description of the poll and what the outcome will be. Once complete press post.
- The Poll will now run on your Facebook page with customers voting for the outcome.
Get Polling now.