Appearing at the top of your followers feeds and lasting for 24 hours are a great way to drive footfall to your pub.
To post a story (only available via mobile phones) follow these instructions.
- Open your Facebook page on your phone.
- Scroll to below the posting box and find the Create Story option.
- Add a picture or video to the post. You can add a picture you have already taken or use your camera to take one.
- Once you have chosen or taken your video or photo, you can now add stickers, text or scribble to the post. You can also scroll through the different filters to make the image look better.
- Once you are happy with the post select 'next' in the bottom right of the post. Then select add to your story.
- The post will now appear as the Story of your Facebook page.
- Take more pictures and add them to your story to show what is happening throughout the day.