Football fans need never worry about knowing where to watch the World Cup action unfold, thanks to a new Inapub app.
Corner has been developed by the Inapub team and launched for Android with iOS to follow imminently.
The app gives football fans across the UK access to its database or more than 50,000 venues, so pubs should benefit from even more footfall during the tournament.
Corner allows fans to:
1. Search for pubs by location, food and facilities
2. Choose your perfect spot for the big game
3. Invite your mates along at the touch of a button
4. Check out upcoming fixtures
5. Enjoy exclusive articles before each match - with insight from BT Sport pundit David James.
6. Filter football pubs for:
* Big screens
* Real ales
* Food served during the match
* Beer gardens
* Pub sports
* Disabled access
* Free WiFi access
Barrie Poulter, Inapub chief executive, said: "With the World Cup up and running we are very excited to announce the release of our "corner" pub football app.
Exclusively focused on football it is quick and easy to use and helps customers not only to find pubs showing the football but also filter based on the important criteria to find the exact pub they want. It's free for licensees to use so if you are showing the football make sure you join the thousands of pubs up and down the country already on the app and update your details. "