Google is huge and getting in touch with them can be tricky, here are the steps you take to speak with a real person.
If you are having issues with Google, it can be hard to see when to go. Here is what you should do to speak with or email a real person:
- Log in to the Google business account.
- Select Need Support from the left side of the page
- From the top-right menu which appears select: Need More Support
- Select edit Business information & edits.
- Select Remove duplicate location (even if not for this).
- This then gives you the option to request a callback, chat or email Google (Call & chat open in daytime business). This gets through to a real person and you can request any necessary information on any topic.