Instagram stories which last 24 hours are a way to posts several things over the course of 24 and have them appear in the feed as one.
1. Open up the Instagram app on your phone.
2. In the top left press the camera button in the top left of the app.
3. Take a pic or video of what you would like to post. Or select gallery in the bottom left to add a picture or video you have already taken or filmed NB: You have to have taken it with the previous 24 hours.
4. Swipe left to select the appropriate filter, as you would with a normal Instagram post. Tip: The best performing posts on Instagram look the most artistic, so use a filter which adds this to your posts.
5. Add the littles extras to the post. Within stories, you can add fun extras such as text, Geotags (which link into where you are) & stickers.
6. You can also add a link to your website, allowing customers to swipe up to be taken to the site. In the top right of the app click the chain link symbol, then add your website Url into the box.
7. Press the '+ Your Story' which will post the picture or video to the story.
8. Repeat this for each extra post to your story.