Inapub Competition T&Cs for the McCain Inapub competition
1. This competition is only open to residents of the UK (excluding the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) aged 18 years and over. Proof of age may be required.
2. Promotion excludes employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, any agencies of the Promoter or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
4. There is one prize available. The prize winner will receive a personalised Blok knife, £150 worth of free McCain Gourmet / Traditional chips; a chip masterclass with the McCain Chef team which will take place during 2018, plus an exclusive session at Blok Knives to see the knife being engraved and a lunch with McCain Foods Ltd. To enter you must be aged 18 or over and in a position of responsibility at a UK pub. Usual terms and conditions apply.
5. To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of participation in or use of any prize. The Promoter does not recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractual or other obligations of any third parties associated with the prize and shall not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party. Prize may be subject to additional third party terms and conditions.
6. There is no alternative to the prize available.
7. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Winner will be notified on Wednesday the 8th February 2018
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged.
10. All entries will become the property of the Promoter and the competition sponsor. No entries can be returned or copied to the entrant.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the terms and conditions. Entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
12. Winners may be required to participate in such publicity as reasonably required by the Promoter.
13. The Promoter: Inapub, PO Box 4793, Iver, SL1 0DG.
14. The name of the prize winner will be available on the Inapub trade website, magazine and on our social media channels, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.