Competition terms and conditions for Britain's Best Pub Roast
- The "Promoter" is Inapub Limited
- The "Brand" is Nestlé Professional
- The "Promotion" is the Exclusive competition with Nestlé Professional.
1. This Promotion is only open to residents of the UK (excluding the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) aged 18 years and over. Proof of age may be required.
2. Promotion excludes employees of the Promoter or the Brand and their immediate families, any agencies of the Promoter or the Brand or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
5. There is one prize available. The prize winner will receive a MAGGI® hamper to the value of £200 to include MAGGI® original gravy, MAGGI® gluten free gravy, MAGGI® Demi – Glace, MAGGI® Rich & Rustic, MAGGI® Béchamel sauce, 1 x soup Kettle, 2 x Tea towel, 1 x ladle, 2 x whisk.
6. To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Promoter or Brand shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of participation in or use of any prize. The Promoter or Brand does not recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractual or other obligations of any third parties associated with the prize and shall not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party. Prize may be subject toadditional third party terms and conditions.
7. There is no alternative to the prize available.
8. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Winner will be notified on Friday the 9th of March 2018.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged.
11. All entries will become the property of the Promoter and the Brand. No entries can be returned or copied to the entrant. In consideration of the Promoter agreeing to consider your entry, each entrant agrees that the Promoter or Brand (and authorised third parties) may use the entry across its digital products and services and on any other media (including but not limited to social media, third party websites, mobile, television and/or radio). For this purpose, you hereby grant the Promoter (and its authorised third parties) a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, and irrevocable licence (for the full period of any rights in the entry) to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, make derivative works or podcasts from, edit, alter, store and re-format your entry.
12. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the terms and conditions. Entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
13. Winners may be required to participate in such publicity as reasonably required by the Promoter.
14. The name of the prize winner will be available on the Inapub trade website, magazine and on our social media channels, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.