Competition terms and conditions for the Greene King and Inpub competition with Old Speckled Hen
1. This competition is only open to residents of the UK (excluding the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) aged 18 years and over. Proof of age may be required.
2. Promotion excludes employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, any agencies of the Promoter or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
4. Shortlisted pubs will be selected and informed in March 2018. The shortlisted pubs will be visited during March and the selected dish tasted. The winner will then be informed by the 31st March 2018.
5. There is one prize available. The prize winner will be
6. To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of participation in or use of any prize. The Promoter does not recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractual or other obligations of any third parties associated with the prize and shall not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party. Prize may be subject to additional third party terms and conditions.
7. There is no alternative to the prize available.
8. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Winner will be notified by the irst winner will be notified by the 31st March - please note there are 3 prizes across 3 months
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged.
11. All entries will become the property of the Promoter and the competition sponsor. No entries can be returned or copied to the entrant. All entries will be processed under the regulations of the Data Protection Act 1998, or from the date it comes into force in the UK the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (as applicable) and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations (all as amended, updated or re-enacted from time to time).
12. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the terms and conditions. Entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
13. Winners may be required to participate in such publicity as reasonably required by the Promoter.
14. The Promoter: Inapub Limited, PO Box 4793, Iver, Buckinghamshire, SL1 0DG.
15. The name of the prize winner will be available on the Inapub trade website, magazine and on our social media channels, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.