With veganism on the rise, you might need to take a look at your drinks portfolio.
It might surprise you to learn that not all drinks are suitable for vegans – or even vegetarians in some cases – so it is worth checking your wine and beer labels in particular.
There are more and more vegan-friendly drinks on the market including a new range of wines from food and drinks supplier, CQS.
The new selection includes:
- Organic Montepulciano D'Abruzzo DOC - an intense ruby red wine with a light fruity bouquet. Ideal served with pasta dishes, red meat and aged cheeses.
- Sunelle Bio Organic Rosso - a full bodied, rounded wine perfect paired with meat dishes and mature chesses.
- Organic Trebbiano D'Abruzzo - light straw in colour, with delicate, fresh fruity aromas that is ideal served with seafood and cheese.
- Bio Organic Bianco IGT - fresh and fruity aromas and a dry, smooth finish. Perfect with pasta dishes, white meats and seafood.
- Bio Organic Pinot Grigio IGT - bright straw yellow colour, notes of yellow fruits, with a fresh taste and long finish.
"With consumer tastes and diets changing it is important for establishments to cater for a broader range of dietary requirements to create stand out and secure long term customer loyalty," said CQS vice chairman, Sandro Bevilacqua.
Struggling with vegan food ideas too? Think about pizza