The organisation is urging more independent pubs to get involved in the relaunched scheme.
From next month (July) CAMRA members will receive £30 worth of vouchers, each worth 50p off a pint at 1,400 pubs nationwide across four pub chains, replacing the old JD Wetherspoon vouchers.
At the same time, the organisation is also expanding its Real Ale Discount Scheme to cover 3,000 individual pubs across the country – and wants more independent pubs to get involved.
"Due to their independence, these pubs by nature can't fall under a blanket voucher scheme, but they have agreed to offer discounts to CAMRA members based on what works for them - whether that be a free pint on a Monday or 10 per cent off on pints pulled," explained national chairman, Nik Antona.
The four pub chains included in the expanded voucher scheme are:
- Stonegate Pub Company, which boast over 480 pubs (real ale hand pulls only)
- S.A. Brains (discount applies to Brains beers only), a managed pub estate of 100 pubs based in Wales
- Castle Rock Brewery, 23 pubs based in the Nottingham area
- J D Wetherspoon (880 pubs nationwide)
- "We are very grateful that these companies have approached us to help them ensure that pub-going remains an affordable activity," said Nik.
"By offering vouchers at pub chains and discounts throughout independent pubs, we aim to support a wider range of pubs by driving footfall. Regular pub visits can be an expensive activity for many of us, and we hope that by partnering with more pubs both large and small we can help get people out to their local throughout this Summer of Pub and beyond."
CAMRA launched its Summer of Pub campaign at the end of May, to help get more people down their local this summer.
Participating pubs will be provided with marketing materials to help promote the campaign, which will be pushed via CAMRA social media channels and its network of nearly 200,000 members. To get involved visit www.camra.org.uk/summerofpub/