Jodie, who is the licensee of the Half Moon in Kirdfood, Sussex, was given the award by the All-Party Parliamentary Beer Group.
The former super model, racing driver, TV presenter, Strictly Come Dancing competitor and Celebrity Master Chef Finalist became a landlady back in 2017.
Mike Wood, Chairman of the All-Party Parliamentary Beer Group and MP for Dudley South said: "Jodie has been a tireless campaigner for UK beer and pubs.
"Last October she led a delegation of brewers and fellow publicans to deliver a petition with over 100,000 signatures to 10 Downing Street that had been collected as part of the 'Long Live the Local' campaign.
"This called for action in the budget of the eye wateringly high level of tax paid by UK beer and pubs. UK beer drinkers were enormously grateful that the Chancellor heeded their call.
"Jodie is vivid proof that beer and pub lovers are not all old, male and stale!"
The Beer Group also presented its other awards at the dinner:
- Brewer of the Year: Jane Kershaw, Joseph Holt Brewery
- Lifetime Achievement: Maureen Heffernan
- Beer Parliamentarian of the Year: Nigel Evans, MP for Ribble Valley.
- Pub Parliamentarian of the Year: Toby Perkins, MP for Chesterfield.
- PubAid Award: Cameron's Brewery Limited.