Competition terms and conditions for the Inapub competition in association with Marstons plc and Shipyard ("Associates")
1. This competition is only open to residents of the UK (excluding the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) aged 18 years and over. Proof of age may be required.
2. Promotion excludes employees of the Promoter and Associates their immediate families, any agencies of the Promoter or Associates or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
4. After the Closing Date, the winner of the Main Prize and winners for each of the Runner Up prizes will be selected at random from all complete, eligible and properly submitted entries received.
5. The Main Prize winner will be provided with an itinerary and flight information within 21 days of notification of being successful. Runner Up Prize winners will normally receive their prize within 28 days of the Closing Date.
6. In particular, the Main Prize includes the following, up to an approximate aggregate value of £3,450:
a) Flights available from main London airports only (return flights from London to Boston, including taxes, fees and one item of checked luggage per person);
b) One-way private airport transfer in Boston to hotel;
c) 1 night's luxury hotel accommodation (4* min) in Boston, based on sharing a double/twin room, including breakfast (in Boston, not an airport hotel);
d) One-way shared minibus transfer from Boston hotel to Portland hotel, including hire of guide/chaperone in Boston to assemble and count winner onto minibus;
e) 3 nights' hotel accommodation in Portland, based on sharing a double/twin room, including breakfast;
f) Guided tour of Shipyard Brewery in Portland, Maine;
g) Three-course dinner and drinks at a restaurant of winner's choice in Portland, up to a maximum value of $90 per person;
h) One-way shared minibus transfer from Portland hotel to Boston International Airport;
i) Travel insurance and ATOL protected; and
j) £200 spending money.
7. The Main Prize is subject to the following additional terms and conditions:
a. The Main Prize must be taken between 17/05/2019 and 21/05/2019 and includes a Saturday night. Entrants must be available to travel during these dates;
b. A minimum of one person travelling (either the Main Prize Winner or their guest) must be aged 21 and over.
c. Entrants and their guest must both have a full passport valid for at least 6 months at the time of travel;
d. Any necessary visas are the sole responsibility of the Main Prize winner and their guest and the Main Prize Winner should ensure they and their guest can both comply with any entry requirements required by the US authorities, which can be located here https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/usa/entry-requirements. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any failure to comply with such requirements;
e. The Main Prize Winner should ensure familiarise themselves with, and ensure both they and their guest can comply with the booking terms and conditions issued by the flight and hotel operator(s) and any other relevant terms relating to the Main Prize;
f. A valid credit/debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into hotel accommodation;
g. All elements of the Main Prize must be taken at the same time and once booked, the trip cannot be altered or amended; and
h. Anything else not expressly stated as forming part of the Main Prize is expressly excluded and will be the responsibility of the Main Prize winner.
8. All prizes will be delivered to the winner(s) at their home address, or by collection (by arrangement with the Promotor only) from the Associates.
9. In certain circumstances, the Promoter or Associates may, in their sole discretion, offer a cash alternative or transfer of all or part of a prize to a family member of the winner. Such circumstances may include (but are not limited to) the prize being inappropriate for the age or health of the winner or no longer being available for circumstances beyond the Promoter's or Associates reasonable control. In such circumstances, the Promoter and Associates may require the winner(s) to provide written confirmation of waiver of their entitlement and/or written acceptance from any transferee to comply with these terms and conditions.
10. Whilst the Promoter and Associates will make every effort to honour the advertised prize(s), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any prize (or part of a prize) with an alternative of a similar value if circumstances dictate this.
11. Winners will be notified using the contact details they submitted on the Website. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to contact the winning entrants to arrange for the delivery of the relevant prize, but if there is no response within 14 days, or the contact details are invalid, the Promoter reserves the right to (randomly) re-allocate the prize without liability to the first winner.
12. All winners agree to be fully responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and/or tax liabilities incurred in claiming and using the prizes. The Promoter or Associates will not be responsible for any loss or injury resulting from entry into the promotion or a winner's acceptance and/or use of any prize.
13. The Promoter or Associates will not be responsible for losses, failures or delays relating to circumstances beyond its reasonable control including (but not limited to) acts of God, war, terrorism, strikes, delated or cancelled flights, disputes or the acts or defaults of any supplier of the prizes.
14. The Promoter or Associates will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury to an entrant that is not reasonably foreseeable. The Promoter's or Associates responsibility for any damage, loss or injury to an entrant under these terms and conditions or otherwise in connection with the promotion shall be limited to the value of the prize won by the entrant.
15. The Promoter or Associates will be liable for any death or personal injury arising from its negligence. Nothing in these terms and conditions will exclude that liability or any other liability, which it is not lawful to exclude.
16. Each entrant will indemnify (and will keep indemnified) the Promoter and Associates against all costs, claims, losses, damages, expenses (including legal expenses) or other liability arising as a result of a breach of these terms and conditions, negligence or any other action which imposes an unreasonable burden on the Website including (but not limited to) the use of software robots.
17. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the terms and conditions. Entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
21. Winners may be required to participate in such publicity as reasonably required by the Promoter or Associates.
22. The Promoter: Inapub Limited, PO Box 4793, Iver, Buckinghamshire, SL1 0DG.
23. The name of the prize winners will be available on the Inapub trade website, magazine and on our social media channels, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.