How to update Events on your website
Got a pub quiz, karaoke or live music event happening in your pub?
Make sure you keep your online events page up to date so that people looking at your website will see that you are a busy place with lots going on.
The Google spider will also favour a site that is regularly updated with new content, so you will also improve you Google ranking by keeping everything up to date.
With SocialConnect your event listings are updated on your website and can be shared on your Facebook Page and Twitter account.
Watch the video of how to update your listings:
Now read the full instructions below:
- From the Dashboard, click on the Events tab on the left-hand side of the page.
- Visitors to your website will want to be able to see what events you might have coming up. This could be your pub quiz, a summer barbecue or live music among many other events that you will host in your venue.
- The Events section allows you to promote your events on your website and share them on your social media channels with ease.
- If you are also showing TV Sport events, tick Include TV Sport to help you identify if there will be a clash between televised sport and in-venue events.
- Use Create New Event to open the event editor form.
- Give your event a Title and select the Type of event you will be hosting from the drop down menu.
- You can Upload An Image from your hard drive to replace the default image produced by our system.
- Give the event a Description to really let your visitors know what to expect from your entertainment.