How to update your food menu online
Keeping your food menu up to date online is a key part of enticing new customers to your pub.
With SocialConnect, you can update your menu very quickly, in a way that is visible across all devices.
Watch the video to find out how it works below:
Now read the full instructions:
- From the Dashboard, click on the Food tab on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click on the Create New Menu box at the top of the page.
- Give the menu a Title and Description that will allow visitors to your site to understand exactly which menu they are looking at and what time of day it might relate to.
- You can separate your menu into Courses if required and then add each item. In New Dish give the menu item a title (Burger & Chips, for example). Enter the price of each item and a Description to help visitors really get a flavour for your offering.
- Select Save once you are finished.
- Use the arrow icon to reorder the way the menus will display on your website.
- Select Share to open the Social Media pane and promote a specific menu to either your Facebook or Twitter page, along with a customised message.
- Use the More icon to expand the full menu in your display to edit or reorganise specific items.
- Use the Edit icon to open and edit the complete menu.
- You can also use Upload PDF to allow visitors to your website to download PDF copies of your menu for their viewing offline.