Jobs posts on Facebook can help you fill any vacancies you have in your pub.
Jobs posts on Facebook appear as part of the marketplace. This is linked into Geography and can help you reach local candidates. If you boost it you can also reach candidates who are not actively looking for a new job.
To post a jobs post follow these steps:
- Open up the posting box on your Pub Facebook page
- Fill out all of the details of the job. This includes title & pay rate & description
- You can ask extra questions if you wish, but this is optional.
- Add a relevant picture for the job. If possible avoid having text in the picture as this helps to get higher reach.
- Ensure that the way you will be contacted is how you would like to receive applications.
- Once you have added all of the details select post.
- If you wish to boost this post, you will be asked to agree to a disclaimer covering equal opportunities. Ensure you read this before accepting.
Posts last up to 30 days. If you wish to close them before this, find the post and click the close icon.