Ensure all of your online platforms have the correct opening hours throughout the Christmas period.
Many customers will be looking to visit your pub over the Christmas period. It is a strong period in which you can potentially reach new customers. To avoid disappoint all of your customers it’s best to make sure all of your Christmas hours are listed on all of your platforms. Here is a guide on how to change them on all of the different platforms.
- Open your Google Business account (if you need to claim this please see our Google section) by visiting Google.com/business.
- Select the info tab from the left side of the page.
- Find your opening hours in this section. Just below this Select Add Special Hours.
- Fill out days when your hours will change.
You can change these hours but only the week before. To do so follow these instructions:
- Click About on the left side of your Page.
- Click Edit Page Info.
- Click the Hours tab at the top.
- Add your hours and click Save Changes.
- Login to your Bing places account bingplaces.com
- Select your business from the list.
- From under the opening hours select the Add special hours.
You will have to change these once and then change them back afterwards.
- Login to your TA account.
- Open your business.
- From the manage listing tab select Hours from the drop-down.
- Update all of your hours
For all of these, it’s a good idea to check this one every month or so just to make sure they are up to date.