The new deal is available now to existing customers and from September to new ones.
Currently, licensees are rewarded with up to a 30 per cent discount off the cost of Sky Sports if they stock and sell six kegs across three Molson Coors brands weekly. With the addition of Diageo they are now eligible for up to a 50 per cent discount, if they also stock and sell four kegs across three Diageo brands (assuming a minimum one keg per brand).
Other discounts are based on the volume and variety of Diageo products taken each week.
"Diageo is committed to supporting the on-trade and we're really excited to launch this new partnership with Sky and Molson Coors," said Diageo on-trade director, Melissa Yorke.
"Guinness has a long-standing relationship with sport, in particular rugby, and we know how valuable screening live sport can be for the pub. We are sure that this partnership will make it more accessible for outlets to benefit from this."
Sky Sports also announced its Premier League Fixtures for August and September this week.
Highlights include Manchester City vs Spurs on Saturday August 17, Liverpool vs Arsenal on Saturday August 24, a North London derby on Sunday September 1 at the Emirates and Chelsea vs Liverpool on September 22. For the full list see below:
The fixtures are:
- Saturday 17th August Manchester City vs Tottenham Hotspur 5.30pm kick off
- Sunday 18th August Sheffield United vs Crystal Palace 2.00pm kick off
- Sunday 18th August Chelsea vs Leicester 4.30pm kick off
- Monday 19th August Wolves vs Manchester United 8.00pm kick off
- Friday 23rd August Aston Villa vs Everton 8.00pm kick off
- Saturday 24th August Liverpool vs Arsenal 5.30pm kick off
- Sunday 25th August Bournemouth vs Manchester City 2.00pm kick off
- Sunday 25th August Tottenham Hotspur vs Newcastle 4.30pm kick off
- Saturday 31st August Burnley vs Liverpool 5.30pm kick off
- Sunday 1st September Everton vs Wolves 2.00pm kick off
- Sunday 1st September Arsenal vs Tottenham 4.30pm kick off
- Saturday 14th September Norwich vs Manchester City 5.30pm kick off
- Sunday 15th September Bournemouth vs Everton 2.00pm kick off
- Sunday 15th September Watford vs Arsenal 4.30pm kick off
- Monday 16th September Aston Villa vs West Ham 8.00pm kick off
- Friday 20th September Southampton vs Bournemouth 8.00pm kick off
- Saturday 21st September Newcastle vs Brighton 5.30pm kick off
- Sunday 22nd September West Ham Utd vs Manchester Utd 2.00pm kick off
- Sunday 22nd September Chelsea vs Liverpool 4.30pm kick off
- Saturday 28th September Leicester vs Newcastle 5.30pm kick off
- Sunday 29th September Everton vs Manchester City 4.30pm kick off
- Monday 30th September Manchester United vs Arsenal 8.00pm kick off
"The long-awaited return of the Premier League will not disappoint with a number of standout games throughout August and September that your customers won't want to miss," said David Rey, managing director of Sky Business.
"Last season's top six will all feature, with some huge clashes including holders Manchester City against Spurs and Champions League winners, Liverpool against Arsenal. It will be also be fascinating to see Frank Lampard's return to Stamford Bridge but this time as a manager. Wolves, Villa and Sheffield United all make a return to the top flight and will be in action in front of the Sky Sports cameras. What a line-up!"