Bing is the 2nd biggest search engine. It does not have as much power or as many users as Google, but it is still something you should be in control of.
Here is how you can claim your Bing listing?
- Login to your account. You can do this with Google, Facebook or you can set up a new account.
- From the left side select Add New Business.
- Select small to medium business from the dropdown.
- Select your country.
- Type in the name of your business.
- Type the location of your business.
- Bing has most business setup basically. It will offer you a list to choose from. Select your business. If your business does not appear, you will need to add it yourself. This will mean filling out an extra form.
- Fill out the address, website links, business details, add photos etc.
- You will then need to verify this. It can be done by phone or email and this can be done immediately. Or by post which takes around 21 days for a postcard to arrive.
- Once verified your site will start to come higher in Bing searches.