What is this yummy elixir sent from the gods? Well, it’s a blend of ethical cacao, vodka and cream and comes in three variants; original, salted caramel and espresso martini. When my sample bottles arrived at Inapub HQ they made made go all heart fluttery and weak at the knees and that is before I started sipping. After sipping it felt like the first time I ever fell in love.
How can you win a bottle? Write to me before Friday 27th October 2023 with a pub-related idea on any subject that can be included in forthcoming editions of Now There’s An Idea. The best three will receive a bottle of Original, Salted Caramel or Espresso Martini VELVETISED Chocolate Cream Liqueur. Nice.
Write to me at email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is only open to residents of the UK (excluding the Channel Islands and the Isle of
Man) aged 18 years and over who work in a pub or licensed venue. Proof of age and association with
a pub or licensed venue may be required.
- Promotion excludes employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, any agencies of the
Promoter or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- To enter this competition, you must email the name of your Pub along with postcode. Your
contact name and mobile number
- There is one prize available to win a bottle of VELVESTED chocolate Cream Liqueur.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize available.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winner will be drawn at random from competition entrants and notified on by
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged.
- All entries will become the property of the Promoter and the competition sponsor. No entries can
be returned or copied to the entrant. All entries will be processed under the regulations of the Data
Protection Act 1998, or from the date it comes into force in the UK the General Data Protection
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (as applicable) and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC
Directive) Regulations (all as amended, updated or re-enacted from time to time).
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe
the entrant has breached any of the terms and conditions.
- Winners may be required to participate in such publicity as reasonably required by the Promoter.
- The Promoter: Suntory Beverage & Food GB&I, 2, Longwalk Road, Greater London UB11 1BA ·
- The name of the prize winner will be available on the Inapub magazine website and on social
media channels, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.